1 NIGHT / 2 DAYS (air + coach //full board)
1st Day : ISTANBUL / ANKARA / CAPPADOCIA (L/D)
Early morning transfer to airport for flight to Ankara. City sightseeing including the famous Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the Mausoleum of Ataturk, founder of modern Turkey. After lunch drive to Cappadocia via the Salt Lake. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
2nd Day : CAPPADOCIA / KAYSERI / ISTANBUL (B/L)
After breakfast full-day is dedicated to exploring the amazing world of Cappadocia, unique in the world for its moon-like landscapes. Visit the amazing underground city of Kaymakli used by the Christians of the 7th century as a refuge from the Roman persecutions, rock-carved churches in Göreme, troglodyte villages and fairy chimneys at Urgup, Avcilar and Uchisar. Finalize the tour in a carpet factory. Lunch at a typical restaurant. Transfer to the Kayseri airport (80 kms from Cappadocia) and flight to Istanbul. Arrival and transfer to hotel.
NOTE: OPTION ISTANBUL–KAYSERI–ISTANBUL BY AIR
This tour can also be made with the same price flying directly from Istanbul to Kayseri (80 km from Cappadocia) the first day in the afternoon, transfer from Kayseri airport to the hotel in Cappadocia, dinner and overnight at the hotel. The second day remains unchanged.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers as specified in the tour programmes.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned in the programmes (or similar).
- Meals at hotels or restaurants as specified in the programmes.
- Airconditioned vehicle and English speaking guide during the entire duration of the Tours
- All visits and sightseeing specified in the tour programmes.
- Entrance fees to museums and historical sites.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks during the meals.
- Expenses of personal nature
- The air fares for domestic flights have been quoted on the current prices and may be subject to change in case the airlines would increase the fares.
- In case of insufficient number of participants and with an advance notice of at least 15 days prior to tour departure, Arar Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour while offering alternative arrangements to the participants.
Type of vehicles used
- Unless otherwise stated, the following types of vehicles will be used for our tours.
- Up to 09 pax : 14-seater minibus
- For 10-19 pax : 27-seater midibus
- For 20 pax-up : 46-seater coach
The following cancellation charges will apply if the cancellation occurs :
- 14 working days prior to arrival date : 25 % of the total amount
- Between 13-07 working prior to arrival date : 50 % of the total amount
- 6 working days prior to arrival date : 75 % of the total amount
- In case of no-show : 100 % of the total amount
ARAR TOURS, acting as an agent only for hotels, restaurants, transportation companies and other service suppliers, cannot be held liable for for injury, damage loss, accidents and delays that may result from the negligence or fault of the individual service providers. ARAR TOURS cannot accept any responsibility for any additional expenses that may be incurred due to such irregularities on the part of the service suppliers. Such expenses should be borne entirely by the clients.