4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS (air + coach / full board)
1st Day : ISTANBUL / ANKARA / CAPPADOCIA (L/D)
Early morning breakfast at hotel and departure to airport for flight to Ankara. Arrival and city sightseeing including the famous Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the Mausoleum of Ataturk, founder of modern Turkey. Then continue to Cappadocia via the Salt Lake. Lunch enroute. Arrival to hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
2rd Day : CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
After breakfast full-day is dedicated to exploring the amazing world of Cappadocia, unique in the world for its moon-like landscapes. Visit the amazing underground city of Kaymakli used by the Christians of the 7th century as a refuge from the Roman persecutions, rock-carved churches in Göreme, troglodyte villages and fairy chimneys at Urgup, Avcilar and Uchisar. Lunch at a typical restaurant. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
3rd Day : CAPPADOCIA / KONYA / PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and departure for Konya, the former capital of the Seljuk Empire. Visit enroute the Seljuk caravanserai of Sultanhani. Arrive at Konya and visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the great philosopher who founded the sect of the Whirling Dervishes. Continue to Pamukkale. Lunch enroute. Arrive at Pamukkale and enjoy the sunset on its unique formation of petrified calcium cliffs. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
4th Day : PAMUKKALE / KUSADASI (B/L/D)
Morning breakfast at hotel. Visit the ancient city of Hierapolis and the hot-spring pools of Pamukkale, a spectacular natural site of dazzling white castles. Lunch enroute. Drive to Aphrodisias and visit the ancient city dedicated to the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite. Continue to Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
5th Day : KUSADASI / EPHESUS / IZMIR / ISTANBUL (B/L)
Morning breakfast at hotel. Departure to Ephesus, one of the best preserved cities of ancient times. Visit the Ruins, the Odeon, the Temple of Adrian, the famous Roman Baths, The Library of Celso, the famous Theatre, etc. In continuation visit the House of Virgin Mary and St.John's Basilica, the sacred places for pilgrimage. Transfer to Izmir Airport and flight to Istanbul. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
AT-05A: OPTION ISTANBUL-ANKARA BY COACH
In order to avoid the cost of the air ticket ISTANBUL-ANKARA this sector can also be made by coach for Sunday departures starting the tour one day earlier, i.e. on SATURDAY. In this case, the clients would be picked up from their hotels in the afternoon around 14.00/15.00 hours, drive to Ankara (approx. 5 hours) by coach, spend the night at a selected hotel on half-board basis and join the rest of the group on Sunday morning to start the tour.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers as specified in the tour programmes.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned in the programmes (or similar).
- Meals at hotels or restaurants as specified in the programmes.
- Airconditioned vehicle and English speaking guide during the entire duration of the Tours
- All visits and sightseeing specified in the tour programmes.
- Entrance fees to museums and historical sites.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks during the meals.
- Expenses of personal nature
- The air fares for domestic flights have been quoted on the current prices and may be subject to change in case the airlines would increase the fares.
- In case of insufficient number of participants and with an advance notice of at least 15 days prior to tour departure, Arar Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour while offering alternative arrangements to the participants.
Type of vehicles used
- Unless otherwise stated, the following types of vehicles will be used for our tours.
- Up to 09 pax : 14-seater minibus
- For 10-19 pax : 27-seater midibus
- For 20 pax-up : 46-seater coach
The following cancellation charges will apply if the cancellation occurs :
- 14 working days prior to arrival date : 25 % of the total amount
- Between 13-07 working prior to arrival date : 50 % of the total amount
- 6 working days prior to arrival date : 75 % of the total amount
- In case of no-show : 100 % of the total amount
ARAR TOURS, acting as an agent only for hotels, restaurants, transportation companies and other service suppliers, cannot be held liable for for injury, damage loss, accidents and delays that may result from the negligence or fault of the individual service providers. ARAR TOURS cannot accept any responsibility for any additional expenses that may be incurred due to such irregularities on the part of the service suppliers. Such expenses should be borne entirely by the clients.