7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS (air + coach / full board)
1st Day : ISTANBUL / ANKARA (D)
Morning free for individual activities or an optional city sightseeing. In the afternoon pick-up from the hotel around 14.00/15.00 hours and departure by coach to Ankara. Arrival and transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
2nd Day : ANKARA / CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Morning city sightseeing including the famous Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the Mausoleum of Ataturk, founder of modern Turkey. After lunch continue to Cappadocia via the Salt Lake. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
3rd Day : CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
After breakfast full-day is dedicated to exploring the amazing world of Cappadocia, unique in the world for its moon-like landscapes. Visit the amazing underground city of Kaymakli used by the Christians of the 7th century as a refuge from the Roman persecutions, rock-carved
churches in Göreme, troglodyte villages and fairy chimneys at Urgup, Avcilar and Uchisar. Lunch at a typical restaurant. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
4th Day : CAPPADOCIA / KONYA / PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and departure for Konya, the former capital of the Seljuk Empire. Visit enroute the Seljuk caravanserai of Sultanhani. Arrive at Konya and visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the great philosopher who founded the sect of the Whirling Dervishes. Continue to Pamukkale. Lunch enroute. Arrive at Pamukkale and enjoy the sunset on its unique formation of petrified calcium cliffs. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
5th Day : PAMUKKALE / KUSADASI (B/L/D)
Morning breakfast at hotel. Visit the ancient city of Hierapolis and the hot-spring pools of Pamukkale, a spectacular natural site of dazzling white castles. Lunch enroute. Drive to
Aphrodisias and visit the ancient city dedicated to the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite. Continue to Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
6th Day : KUSADASI (B/L/D)
After breakfast Excursion to Ephesus, the Roman capital of Asia Minor. Visit the ruins of Odeon, Temple of Hadrian, the famous Roman Baths, etc. Visit the House of Virgin Mary and the Basilica of St John. Lunch at Selcuk. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Kusadasi.
7th Day : KUSADASI / PERGAMUM / CANAKKALE (B/L/D)
Morning breakfast at hotel and drive to Pergamum. Lunch and visit the Asclepion, once a therapeutic center. Lunch enroute. Continue to Troy and visit the site of the legendary town in the Iliad of Homeros. Drive to Canakkale. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
8th Day : ÇANAKKALE / ISTANBUL (B/L)
After breakfast drive to Gallipoli, site of fierce battles during WWI, visit the Anzac Cove and war memorials. Lunch en route. Continue to Istanbul. Transfer to the hotel.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers as specified in the tour programmes.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned in the programmes (or similar).
- Meals at hotels or restaurants as specified in the programmes.
- Airconditioned vehicle and English speaking guide during the entire duration of the Tours
- All visits and sightseeing specified in the tour programmes.
- Entrance fees to museums and historical sites.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks during the meals.
- Expenses of personal nature
- The air fares for domestic flights have been quoted on the current prices and may be subject to change in case the airlines would increase the fares.
- In case of insufficient number of participants and with an advance notice of at least 15 days prior to tour departure, Arar Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour while offering alternative arrangements to the participants.
Type of vehicles used
- Unless otherwise stated, the following types of vehicles will be used for our tours.
- Up to 09 pax : 14-seater minibus
- For 10-19 pax : 27-seater midibus
- For 20 pax-up : 46-seater coach
The following cancellation charges will apply if the cancellation occurs :
- 14 working days prior to arrival date : 25 % of the total amount
- Between 13-07 working prior to arrival date : 50 % of the total amount
- 6 working days prior to arrival date : 75 % of the total amount
- In case of no-show : 100 % of the total amount
ARAR TOURS, acting as an agent only for hotels, restaurants, transportation companies and other service suppliers, cannot be held liable for for injury, damage loss, accidents and delays that may result from the negligence or fault of the individual service providers. ARAR TOURS cannot accept any responsibility for any additional expenses that may be incurred due to such irregularities on the part of the service suppliers. Such expenses should be borne entirely by the clients.